How does Kala Sarpa Dosha affect us as per ancient Vedic astrology and what scholars have said about it in the Vedas? What kind of hardships are caused to men and women alike due to Kala Sarpa Dosha?
What is the best way to get rid of all these powerful Kala Sarpa Dosha? Here we shall know about them. In Kala Sarpa Dosha, Kala means our lifespan and Sarpa means Serpent.
Kala Sarpa Dosha means our lifespan turns into Serpent and causes various hardships to men and women alike and this phenomenon is called Kala Sarpa Dosha or Kala Sarpa Yoga.
The Puranas or epics say that this Kala Sarpa Dosha concerns Rahu and Ketu among the Navagrahas including the Sun. Kala Sarpa Doshas are of various kinds. If there are 7 planets between Rahu and Ketu in the Horoscope/kundalini, in accordance with the Tithi, Vara, Nakshatra Lagna, It is called Kala Sarpa Dosha.
Accordingly, if there are 7 planets between Rahu and Ketu planets, it is called Savya Kala Sarpa Dosha.
And if there are 7 planets while proceeding from Ketu to Rahu, it is called Apasavya Kala Sarpa Dosha.
As per Vedic Astrology Scriptures, and according to Pandits and Yogis, there are 12 kinds of Kala Sarpa Doshas or Kala Sarpa Yogas.
Let us see them here.
1) If Rahu and Ketu are present in the 1st and 7th positions of Janma Kundali or horoscope, it is called Ananta Kala Sarpa Dosha.
2) If Rahu and Ketu are present in the 2nd and 8th positions, it is called Kulika Kala Sarpa Dosha.
3) If Rahu and Ketu are present in 3rd and 9th positions, it is called Vasuki Kala Sarpa Dosha.
4) If Rahu and Ketu are in the 4th and 10th positions respectively, it is called Sankapala Kala Sarpa Dosha.
5) If Rahu and Ketu are in 5th and 11th positions respectively, it is called Padma Kala Sarpa Dosha.
6) If Rahu and Ketu are present in the 6th and 7th positions respectively, it is called Maha Padma Kala Sarpa Dosha.
7) If Ketu is in the 1st position and Rahu is in the 7th position, and the rest of the 7 planets are between them, it is called Takshana Kala Sarpa Yoga.
8) If Ketu is in the 2nd position and Rahu is in the 8th position and the rest of the 7 planets are between them, it is called Karkotaka Kala Sarpa Yoga.
9) If Ketu is in the 3rd position and Rahu is in the 9th position, and the rest of the 7 planets are between them, it is called Shankhachuda Kala Sarpa Yoga.
10) If Ketu is in the 4th position and Rahu is in the 10th position, and the rest of the 7 planets are between them, it is called Ghataka Kala Sarpa Yoga.
11) If Ketu is in the 5th position and Rahu is in the 11th position and there are 7 planets between them, it is called Visadhara Kala Sarpa Yoga.
12) If Ketu is in the 6th position and Rahu is in the 12th position and there are other planets between the two, then it is called Sesha Naga Kala Sarpa Yoga.
Like the above, there are 12 types of Kala Sarpa Doshas or Kala Sarpa Yogas. People have to struggle harder to come up in their respective professions.
No matter how hard you try, you will not obtain the desired result sometimes. In personal life, there will be more bad results with respect to everything. Kala Sarpa Dosha will cause many bad results in the case of horoscopes of men and women alike. Even under the influence of Kala Sarpa Yoga, although Rahu and Ketu are by nature the evil planets,replica uhren sometimes good and bad results could be obtained depending on the Tithi, Vara, and Nakshatra Lagna in the birth kundalini/horoscope, and the movement of the positions of Rahu and Ketu either in the Savya or Apasavya direction. According to astrology, Rahu and Ketu are considered to be the planets associated with serpents. The head of Rahu is the form of Serpent whereas the body of Ketu is in the form of Serpent. Therefore they are considered planets related to snakes. So, for the redemption of Kala Sarpa Dosha in the case of Men and Women alike, certain ways are prescribed. Important among them are as under.
Ganesh worship has to be performed by the Brahmins; to find out what type of Kala Sarpa Dosha is affecting one, and to address the same through Sankalpa. Next is to recite the Rahu worship Mantra as per scriptures 18, 000 times. To recite Ketu Japa/worship Mantra for 7, 000 times with no pronunciation mistakes. And afterward, one-tenth part of the Japa should be used in Tarpana, and one-tenth part of Tarpana should be used in Homa. Finally, to appease Rahu, green gram has to be donated to Brahmins. And Horse gram has to be donated to Brahmins to appease Ketu. And for those with more resources, there is another way of redemption or solution as under. 4 According to astrologers and Vedic scholars, and also as per the ancient Vedic Astrology scriptures, it is said that wonderfully auspicious results will happen if Sarpa Pratista or Naga Patista is performed by well-versed pundits who are scholars in Naga Scriptures.These kinds of powerful Kala Sarpa Doshas and Kuja Dosha, Naga Dosha, Sarpa Dosha, Sarpa Sapa, Pitru Dosha, and various other kinds of Doshas will be performed by us in orthodox style as per scriptures by your own hands in a grand manner besides conducting powerful worships like Naga Pratishtas and Ashlesha Bali, Sarpa Samskara, Navagraha Japas by pundits. There is one thing that everyone should know. “Daiva Dheenam Jagat Sarvam; Mantra Dhinacha Devathan Tan Mantra Brahmana Adheenam.”It means the whole world is under the control of God. However, God is under the control of Mantra. Mantras are under the control of Brahmins. Therefore every ritual done by us will be under the auspices of Brahmins only according to Vedic Mantras and as such good results will be obtained as per the scriptures. Wishing you may get rid of these kinds of powerful Kala Sarpa Doshas, Salutations!